Two-Time Gold Medalist, Kerri Walsh Shares Her Bikini Beauty Tips

Since my work wardrobe consists of bikinis, people ask me all the time what I do to feel confident in a bathing suit. Over the years I've learned a thing or two and now that bikini season is in full swing, it's time to share my secrets!Kerri Walsh

  • Fix your skin: Start with a clean canvas. Banish sun spots, redness, fine lines, and prominent veins with products like Murad’s Environmental Shield line.
  • Groom please: In my line of work having smooth legs and a smooth bikini line are musts! I spent years waxing before I invested in laser hair removal and it was well worth it. I keep my skin moisturized with Basq Body Oil, a product I discovered when I got pregnant. It is light, clean smelling, and leaves my skin feeling soft and sexy.
  • Work your buns: I find that if my buns look good, I'm less concerned about the rest of my body. Lunges, squats, and running are all staples in my fitness routine. I also focus on my core because a strong and healthy core equals a strong and healthy body. I practice Pilates and find that planks are perfect for toning my core while working other key muscles in my arms and shoulders.
  • Don't limit exfoliation to your face: Exfoliation is such an easy way to make your skin glow and I swear that getting rid of that top layer of dull skin takes years off. Use an exfoliating glove or product a few times a week and you will look and feel like new.
  • Ultimately, it's about what you eat: Drink lots of water, eat fresh leafy greens, and prioritize whole grains. If you splurge on a "no-no," up your intake of fruits and veggies to get back on track.

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips