Kourtney Kardashian Summer Beauty Secrets

Kourtney KardashianThe eldest Kardashian sister, 31, and mum to Mason, 6 months, tells us which products she can’t live without under the Miami sun

I'm good about sun protection… even if I’m just out for a jog, I always put Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer, £32, on my face. It’s really light and it has SPF20. But I should start putting some on my hands more – people always say you can tell your age by your hands and I never put any there.

My summer make-up is… quick and simple. Since having Mason, I don’t really have a lot of time to look in the mirror and primp myself like I used to. I like Smashbox Bronzer in Suntan Matte, £35 – and a pair of huge sunglasses always helps.

I travel as light as possible… I’ve condensed my stuff since having a baby. It’s pretty much just a diaper bag and a credit card in my pocket.

My aeroplane must-have is... Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream, £23. I’m not the kind of person who goes to the bathroom to make sure I look OK before I get off, but this is the thing I always have in my bag. I use it on my lips, and I’m always putting it on throughout the day.

To keep my hair healthy in the sun… I still take pre-natal vitamins, which I think really helps. And I love Federic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner, £19 each. It just makes my hair really shiny.

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips