Celebrity Stylist Kalli Elisa Beauty Secrets

Kalli Elisa

Here are Kalli's pretty picks and pointers.

Eye cream: Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

Mascara: Doll Eye Mascara by NYX, available locally at Vixen in Dunedin.

Lip gloss/lipstick: "I am obsessed with Mac's Dazzleglass collection. My lips crave it. It's ultra shiny and comes in an amazing choice of colors."

Nail lacquer: "OPI's My Private Jet is my all-time favorite. I also love their Hong Kong collection. I think I own just about every color. Weekly polish change is my motto!"

Spa treatment: "Chemical peels are my weakness. I'm a fan of the AHA peel. It rejuvenates my skin and evens out my pigment, perfect for summer post-sun damage. We offer these here at Epic Salon."

Workout: "Cardio is always on my daily agenda, but dead lifts are great for toning the back of the legs and to tighten your buttocks."

Your best-kept beauty secret: "Let's admit, no one likes to wear Spanx. Try doing a second pair of leggings. Double them up and make sure they're pulled high enough. Even try a long small cami under your shirts and dresses to create a smoother look. No one likes to have or see muffin tops."

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips