Victoria Beckham Opened Up Her Beauty Regimes

Victoria BeckhamThe former Spice Girl said in an interview for the latest issue of British InStyle magazine that her and the footballer are not worried about getting older.

She said: "I have no problem with surgery at all but for me, it looks ridiculous when you have a face that looks 25 and a body that looks 65. I think it's much more modern to go for a natural look.

"But ask me next year and that might change."

David, 35, and Victoria admitted to using alternative therapies.

The 36-year-old said: "We both like crystals, as in crystal energy."

Victoria also praised the oxygen facials she gets from a dermatologist.

She added: "Dr Lancer has really sorted my skin out."

Although Posh says she definitely doesn't use fake tan.

Beckham said: "I've embraced whiteness. I don't use any tanning products. Sometimes in photographs I look orange, which is really random, because I don't use fake tan at all."

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips