Kim Kardashian & Jennifer Lopez Body Secrets Revealed

Kim Kardashian & Jennifer LopezKim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez are both beautiful full figured gals. When they pour themeless into a tight fitting dress there are curves everywhere. Jennifer used a personal trainer to help her get her post baby (actually twins) back and Kim reveals to Us Weekly Magazine, "What it Takes To Have My Body!" The magazine reports that Kim Kardashian's stint on DWTS inspired to get even fitter for her sexy 2010 swimsuit calendar. "I noticed my body get firmer, and I didn't want it to stop!" The 5'3" reality star, 28 - who has gone from 125 to 115 pounds - tells Us Magazine.

Her exercise partner? Who needs a personal trainer when you're dating New Orleans Saints star Reggie Bush, 23? "He writes my workouts for me," she says of her regimen: running two miles, then strength training arms, legs, and abs. "In the off-season, we work out together almost every day!"

She has also reined in her sweet tooth. "I changed my Oreos to nonfat frozen yogurt," admits Kardashian, she sticks to a diet of oatmeal, chicken, salmon and veggies. "My body can't handle too many carbs." She adds - "I have spent hours on the treadmill."

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips