Liv Tyler Reveals Her Beauty Secret

Liv Tyler has that pale skin and fluctuating body weight which indicates that she's often not considered a typical Hollywood bombshell, yet I regard her as an ethereal beauty. Speaking to the Glamour magazine about her beauty secrets, she gave her top tips for beautiful skin: 

Be disciplined: "I've had a skincare routine from early on. No matter how tired I am, I will always wash my face and moisturise before bed. I love face masks, I do them all the time."

Avoid the sun: "I never sit in direct sunlight and I always put on an SPF50 when I'm on the beach."

Work with your skin tone: "When people try to make me look tanned it can look a bit silly. Pale suits me best."

Keep it fresh: "My favourite look is a bit of glow on cheeks and a see-through lip colour."

Show off your skin: "I like makeup that lets your skin show through. It looks fresher."


0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips