Bollywood in Support of Dusky Beauties


L'Oreal might feature Beyonce in milky white complexion, but this has created a great furore on both sides of the Atlantic.Bollywood, too, is not lagging behind as superstar ShahRukh Khan and the dusky beauty, Bipasha Basu claimed that brown is certainly beautiful. “It’s bizarre this obsession with fair skin. It reflects a lack of intelligence; something is wrong with their heads,” says Basu.

However, its ironic that most Bollywood stars promote skin-lightening creams including King Khan himself. Defending his stance, Khan said, “I don’t think like that and I am not perpetuating this. I like tanned complexion in men and women to be honest. I am not fair myself. The whole idea is to say to men in India that they need to look after their skin.”

0 comments:

Expert Beauty Tips